KMWE’s Prototyping department is a flexible organization which focuses on realizing customer specific solution in a short lead time. Our experienced and versatile team is dedicated to successfully handle the most diverse challenges and support the customer on manufacturability.
KMWE supports with:
- Realization of proof of principles
- Function models, tools and small first series.
- Mono parts
- Tested and qualified assemblies.
- Repair and modification of assemblies and mono parts.
- Support of internal organization regarding manufacturability, testing, realization of production tooling and test set-ups.
- ISO 6 cleanroom for the assembly and testing of modules.
The capabilities are:Proto shop machining:
- Conventional and CNC 3-, 4- and 5-axis milling
- Conventional turning
- Conventional grinding
- Conventional and CNC drilling
Proto shop non-machining:
- Tig-, Mig / Mag- and Electrode welding
- Sheet Metal fabrication
- Proof of Principle
- Functional Models
- First series assembling
- Writing of production documentation
- Development and realization of test systems/set-ups
- Root-cause analysis
- Development and realization of production tooling